For those of you who have not signed up yet, please do so Friends+Me Sign Up.
Now, please let me present you a list of improvements and new features I have been working on for almost a month. And it was a busy month.
Google+ Page support
Reposts of publicly published Google+ Page activity to Twitter, Facebook Personal feed and Facebook Page feed are supported from now on.
- Facebook Page support
- Unlimited number of registered Google+ Pages
Improved Twitter support
Friends+Me has improved Twitter support. Henceforward you can enjoy the most wanted features such as enforcement of appending a link to original Google+ activity to all your Twitter reposts.
- Texts "via @FriendsPlusMe" and "#FriendsPlusMe" were removed from Twitter reposts - it means more space for your own message.
We work quite intensively on Twitter Cards support.
Web site redesigned
The substantial redesign of Friends+Me web site includes new features like Repost timeline that shows last 20 processed reposts.
- Twitter and Facebook reposts can be disabled/enabled or completely disconnected at any time.
- Friends+Me account deletion is possible now.
Some other news
Friends+Me hit Google+ API daily request limit which resulted in a week of reduced 15 minutes fetch interval. It took a while but finally our quota request was approved and the limit was increased so we are back on 5 minutes fetch interval.
Friends+Me got first reviews from its active users:
Plans for the future
- Twitter Cards support
- More control over reposting process by using hashtags #noshare, #fb, #fw
- Improvement of repost problem diagnostics
- Support for other networks (LinkedIn, ...) - any other suggestions?
Thank you for your ideas, suggestions, bug reports and mainly for using Friends+Me.