There is a new blog post on this subject.
Please go to Extended hashtag control of Friends+Me reposts
New feature allows you to control reposts by using hashtags. Just append the hashtag to your message.
- #noshare if you don't want to repost your publicly published activity
- #fb to repost only to Facebook
- #tw to repost only to Twitter
Example Google+ activities
- Activity without any hashtags goes to Facebook and Twitter.
- Don't repost this to Facebook and Twitter. #noshare
- Repost this only to Facebook. #fb
- Repost this only to Twitter. #tw
Control your reposts.
We look forward to hearing from you.